What does it mean to be born again?
What do I have to do to be saved?
What do Christians believe?
You may have many questions running through your mind. We’re here to help. Read through the verses listed below and the notes following each one. Contact us when you are ready to talk.
1. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). Everyone is a sinner – there are no exceptions.
2. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23). Death means separation forever from God. Eternal life comes by trusting Jesus Christ.
3. “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). God loved us sinners so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins.
4. “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9). To be born again, you must believe that Jesus died for your sins, and declare that you accept Him as Lord of your life.
5. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Romans 10:13). This is God’s promise to you that if you accept Jesus as Lord, He will accept you.
Call upon the name of the Lord now as you pray this prayer:
“Dear God, I know that I have sinned by breaking your laws, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I want to be born again and receive new life in Him. I will follow Jesus as my Lord and obey Him in all that I do. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.”
Contact a member of our staff and we will be happy to call and talk to you and pray with you.